- responsible for the day-to-day production and actual manufacturing of materials, products, or components.
- Prepare areas by sanding, masking, taping, scraping, washing and drying.
- Perform visual inspection of all materials prior to painting.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by Team Leader or Supervisor.
The qualified candidate will possess a high school diploma or GED certificate. Ability to read blue prints and/or schematics is preferred. Willingness to work overtime and shift work along with the ability to learn in a fast-paced environment is required.